Contributors

Thursday 12 August 2010

"Every Trip is an Art Trip!"

haha, that is what i said in reply to my friend stating it wasn't an art trip when we went to london....i sound strangely optimistic!
ANYway here's a whole pile of sketchs done in various places i've been lately with friends...including cardiff and london and 2000 tress festival (which was GREAT). I left my moleskine there but the awesomely kind woman, who painted my face into a strange red panda, sent it back to me! It arrived on my birthday no less! She brilliantly helped the notion of the kindness of strangers and i sent her a print of a red panda i drew a while back as a thank you.
'nough said, here's some pictures...

Cardiff Bay...
Trafalgar Sqaure...Kensington Gardens...2000 Trees...Hyde Park...

TEE x

No comments:

Post a Comment