Contributors

Thursday 12 August 2010

Sat On A Banana


I went to the Rude Britannia exhibition at Tate Britain today. It was really interesting but I still want a Scarfe scarf which is now something like £65 but still way too expensive.
However, my mum had a voucher so she let me have the free ticket and so I spent the money on the catalogue/book thingamie. :D My excuse is that it is very useful for our research project. Actually I wish it was on when I was writing my essay on comics. 
The room guide is amazing: it has drawings by Simone Lia! 
Also my mum sat on a giant black banana and got told off by the security guy. On the way back she said "better not tell Dad I sat on that giant banana." Which I thought was hilerious.

Cap'n Beans xx

Margaret Harrison
Banana Woman 1971
Tate © Margaret F. Harrison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment