Contributors

Sunday 25 July 2010

stuck on a line of misadventure


Recently I have had far too many things go wrong. Including setting off the fire alarms in the house by hardly burning anything then not knowing how to turn it off. It makes me kind of afraid of this place.
Today I'm in one of the really weird moods I get in sometimes which must be the result of being stuck in a house for far too long. It's a trapped kind of feeling. Makes me want to do something creative to feel better but then when it turns out bad it makes me feel worse. Maybe you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, here is something from my little sketchbook:



Cap'n Beans xx

1 comment:

  1. You should defiantly set your mind to making puppets and/or crazy birds! for a short time you have the whole house to spread out in...you could have a puppet making room :D

    by the way...i left my moleskine with the face painting lady at 2000 trees :D this makes me sad :( and i can't post any pictures i drew in it...but it had my address in it, i live in hope someone will post it to me.

    ReplyDelete